Pages

Saturday 8 October 2011

She's Too affected.. What to do?

     I don't know how to handle people who are easily affected even by small things. I don't know if I should post this but I'll share it anyway, I won't mention names.

     Here's a friend. Everyone she meets, she immediately considers them as his/her "close friend/s". A lot of people are annoyed and I don't know how to stop her. I've been telling her about that from the day that I learned who she really was. I was able to think and reflect about it and stop myself from telling her all those things because since, I'm her friend I should accept her imperfections. My problem is that, it doesn't do her any good and it makes things even worst.

     Even if you tell her, she doesn't change. She stays the same. So things get even worst than ever but she doesn't even care at all. Why?? Why are there people who are like that? I don't know what to do. I'm not a psychologist to know things like this. I'm wondering what's her problem. Another friend of mine told me that she seriously really needs a psychologist because she thinks my friend has a problem. She's numb. She doesn't feel that she had been insulted already when everybody knows she was. She can't catch up to things immediately even if it was said too many times already (or she isn't listening). You have to repeat everything to her more than 3 times before she could finally get it then asks again after a few days.

     She assumes too much. She assumes that a person she met just the other day is already her CLOSE friend. The person doesn't even remember her or doesn't really care. What makes it even worst is that she tells a person (who she strongly isn't close to) things that only close friends talk about. Then that person would react like, "Hey, do I know you? Are we close?" and when she gets a negative response, that's the time she gets hurt, bothered and everything will be a big deal. She gets too attached. Now, she's hurt. She's telling that person "I hate him/her. He/She has a bad attitude. I hate him/her." That made me react like, "Wooahh, wait.. What the hell did he/she do to you? You're the one bragging about your friendship when you're not even this -> ||                             || close.

     I admit, I have a short temper. I don't know how to handle these kinds of things. I told her everything because only true friends will be frank and tell her the truth. I don't want her to get hurt again and again but what will I do? She doesn't listen to me or my other friends. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment