Pages

Wednesday 28 September 2011

Metro Bar

     Last Wednesday we went to Metro Bar for the Mr. and Ms. CAS. It was our College week so that was one of the activities. At first, I didn't want to go because I was too lazy. But since my friends told me to come, I did. Haha, I know the feeling of not being able to attend activities so since my mom approved I grabbed the chance. :D


I had fun with my friends. Good thing I decided to attend the event. Oh, about my dress. I just bought it the day before the event. So, everybody enjoyed the party then almost everybody danced after the program.

Picture with Bret. He was one of the housemates of Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition.
Of course Ate Cheche. She's my friend. Haha.. But still, she's a celebrity.
At last! I finally met Bekimon. Just 2 weeks ago when I found out about him. So good think I already knew who he was.

I also have a picture with Shay Bustamante, also from PBB. But I don't know how to rotate pictures here.

This is the very first party I attended that lasted until 12mn. LOL!




No comments:

Post a Comment