Pages

Monday 26 September 2011

It's Raining. What happened last August?

     I want to go to SM Marikina but it's raining. I haven't been there for a very long time. I haven't blogged for almost 2 months already and I hate it! I've been too busy with school works that I had no time to write. Now I have to remember everything that had happened for the past two months. Hmm..


Top L to R:Me and Princess Joy
Bottom L to R: Pauline, Meng, Dibs and Irene

     If I remember it right, that was my last blog in my www.ghostwriter21.blogspot.com blog. Okay. I hate it when I make new blogs because I think making new sites will take forever! So I have to promise myself to stick to one blog. I made a new one because of personal reasons. Darn it! Hmm, so that picture was taken in ChickBoy in Cubao. Me and my friends ate there.
In these pictures, me and my friends had a movie date. We watched "Ang Babae sa Septic Tank" then there we met Ms. Cory Vidanes.

     Yeah then we went to NBN. I'll miss my friends there. Tatay, Ma'am Bianca, Sir Toni, Ma'am Liberty and Sir Joseph. :) I enjoyed my experiences there. :)


     We suprised Tatay Ramon during our Broadcast Journalism class. It was his birthday. We prepared a cake and a big card with all our dedications written on it. It was fun because at first, no one greeted him. Then we had a quiz. Haha! After that we surprised him with a Birthday song and then handed him the gifts.

Second to the last day in NBN :)

L to R: Ma'am Hinanay, Rachell, Me
Linggo ng Wika. Me and my friends attended the Singing Contest. Rachel won the competition. She had a great voice. I admired the high notes! Even though there was a technical problem, she continued singing without any mistakes. :) Bravo!





No comments:

Post a Comment