Pages

Wednesday 21 November 2012

Prayer


I remember someone who used to be my best friend 1 year ago. Wagas sa kakulitan kung makapag-invite sa Church nila syempre para mag-praise and worship. Ok lang naman yun sa akin kahit sobrang kulit na nya. Pero nalaman kong nilaglag nya ako at siniraan sa iba. Tinapakan pa pagkatao ko. Wagas pa kung makapang husga.

I thought people were called by the Church for the betterment of one's self? Bakit ganun nanyari sa kanya? Super attached pa nga sya dun and lagi akong nireremind every saturday na sumama sa kanya. I thought she was that humble and spiritually nourished. pero bakit ganun?

Kaya para sa akin, what is important is what's inside your heart. Importante yung pagiging totoo sa sarili. Hindi yung pakitang tao lang. Ang mahalaga ay ang relationship nyo dalawa ni God.

I'm not that very familiar with the Bible verses but I remember this verse about prayer.

But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. - Matthew 6:6

3 comments:

  1. Awwts... baket biglang nagkaganun ung friend mo? ang weird...

    nice bible verse btw :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. :)

      Yes weird talaga. Akala ko nung una ang bait bait kabaliktaran pala..

      Delete
  2. Hello there pretty! :)
    I am having my first giveaway. :) You might win awesome COSMETIC ORGANIZERS! ^_^
    I am hoping for your participation. ^_^
    Here is the link: http://thepiinkrouge.blogspot.com/2012/11/novemberrific-giveaway.html
    Thank you so much! God Bless :)
    Follow my blog. Will SURELY followed you back!<3 :)

    Much Love!
    -Jan
    http://thepiinkrouge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete