Pages

Wednesday 17 October 2012

ABS-CBN Christmas Station ID 2012



Dumarami ang mga tala... tuwing kapaskuhan.


What can I say,, touching, uplifting, inspiring, heartwarming, amazing! Name it. The song is catchy. :)
I won't lie and tell you that I was not teary-eyed when I watched this for the first time. Perfect concept, very heartwarming and very touching.

Where is Gary V though? I wasn't able to spot him in the video.
Overall, it was a very good music video. :)

No matter how hard life is, no matter how many trials may come, one thing's for sure: We are guided and loved by God and he will never leave us. Kudos also to those people who work for the service of the Filipino people. Let us be proud of them.

Love one another.
Make Peace.
Spread the LOVE LOVE LOVE.



No comments:

Post a Comment