Have you thought about what to do this Christmas? Well I haven't thought about it yet.
Here are some of the things that you can do:
Note: I researched this over the internet and so I'm going to write something about it.
1. Christmas caroling.
This is fun especially when you are with your friends. Make sure you have a pleasant voice or else you won't get any "Aguinaldo." (haha just kidding) I haven't tried this yet. In the 21 years of my existence, I have not tried this. I am missing a lot right? :( Sadly, my mom won't let me join other kids when they go Christmas caroling. I don't even know why.
2. Visit old friends and new friends.
Have an old friend that you haven't seen for a long time? You both have a lot of catching up to do and Christmas is the best time to do it. First, there is an occasion. People tend to reschedule those simple gatherings because there's no reason for doing so. Christmas is the best time. It makes you feel good too. Aside from the warm feeling of Christmas in the air, you made someone smile and feel good about themselves.
3. Attend the Holy Mass with your family.
Nothing completes the Christmas holiday more than spending it with your family by attending the mass in church. We celebrate Christmas not just for the sake of celebrating it. As Catholics, it is a happy occasion because it is the birth of Jesus so we go to church and thank Him for everything.
4. Spend a lot more time with your family.
Go talk, laugh, hug and enjoy your time with your family. This is the best time to spend your time with them because all of you may be off from work. Spend time together just talk and talk and talk! Tell them how much they mean to you.
5. While decorating your Christmas Tree. Play a Christmas song as background music.
This will make it more fun and inspiring.
6. Treat a senior citizen or invite them in your home.
7. Join simple projects for a cause.
Or go to prisons or homeless centers and bring food. You can also donate toys and clothes.
Just those simple things can make a big difference.
8. Make a new year resolution for yourself and for your family.
Even though a lot of these are unattainable. We still make New Year resolutions. It is much better when you make it, you will attain at least 2 or 3 resolutions or else do not make one because that will be useless. Haha!
9. Make hot chocolate for you and your friends and family.
10. Why not try telling everyone you meet something that will make their day complete. It may be a simple smile. A simple hi or just tell them they are doing great or they look good.
Those are just some of my ideas. What's yours? :)