Pages

Wednesday 31 October 2012

Goin' Japanese

The reason I'm posting this is that I have been craving for Japanese food for months.

Prawn Tempura, California Maki and I forgot what the other one was called. It was the first time that I ordered it that's why I wasn't able to recall the name. The Prawn Tempura and the California Maki are my favorites. You can try those in a Japanese restaurant called Teriyaki Boy. :)

This was also taken from Teriyaki Boy, one of my favorites. It's called Salmon Sashimi. That's the first thing I look for whenever I enter any Japanese Resto.

If you want a cheaper Salmon Sashimi, you can buy one at ChickBoy. It's a Chicken and Pork restaurant that has this Japanese Special Menu. :)



source: http://allanlazaro.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/photo0480.jpg
source: http://allanlazaro.files.wordpress.com/2011/04/photo0480.jpg

I also tried the food in Domo Domo in Tomas Morato. The food was great! It's a bit pricey though but it was so tastey and good! :)

Itadakimasu! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment