Do not know what to write?
Running out of ideas?
Well here are some of the topics that I suggest you might be interested in blogging about.
1. Do you have any high school experiences that changed your life? Or something memorable that until now you can't forget? Blog about it. :)
2. Ever watched a movie and it sucked as hell, creeped you out or you disliked it? Tell us what movie was it any why you did not like it. :)
3. What is your favorite food? Do you know how to cook or not? Tell us what and why. :)
4. The last time you left home. What did you do? Where did you go? What did you see? What happened?
5. Ever told a lie and did not get away from it? or even if you got away from it tell us about it. :)
6. What is the hardest thing you've been through? Tell us a story.
7. Top 10 things you can't handle. One example is cockroaches or slimy stuff.
8. Your day. What you did from waking up in the morning until sleeping at night.
9. We all have this one. What is your most embarrassing moment?
10. Make a letter to your 16-year old self. Give yourself advices.
11. Imagine that you are a celebrity and you will be having a dinner party. Who would you invite?
12. Weird things you do when you are alone.
13. What were you thinking the first day/time you started blogging?
14. What is the most difficult decision you have made in your life?
15. 8 things you learned when you were a kid.
16. List of beliefs as a kid but then when you grew up, you realized it isn't true. (example: When you eat the seed of a watermelon, it will grow in your tummy.
17. Write a letter to your mom, dad, siblings.
18. The things you want to do and do not want to do before you die.
19. What was the last thing that made you cry?
20. What is the most memorable childhood memory you ever had?
21. How have you changed in the past 2 years?
22. Something funny. Like the worst Christmas or Birthday you ever had.
23. What's your facebook status in the year 2019?
24. What's your addiction?
25. Your opinion on people who are cheating on other people.
26. Something you are currently worried about.
27. When was the last time you met a complete stranger? What happened?
28. Blog about your fashion style. What kind of dress, bags, looks, hairstyle, shoes do you like?
29. So far, what have you learned about life?
30. What's on your mind right now?
31. Something important that you lost.
32. Bad habits of yours of bad habits of others that you don't like.
33. What people think about you, their first impressions and what you think you are.
34. You only have one day to live, how will you spend it?
35. Write a 'Thank you' note to things. Example the TV or the fridge.
36. A guide to the place that you live in.
37. What do you want to be when you grow up (more) ^_^
38. Write about something that you found recently.
39. Create a menu for the last meal of your life.
40. Post a review on anything. A movie, a blog, something you ate, a restaurant, book you just read, an application, a phone.
41. Post something about asking for an advice and get people to comment.
42. Your favorite room in your house and why you love it. You can also post the room that you dislike and why.
43. Have a secret that you have never told anyone before?
44. Write about a person you like and why you like them.
45. Something disgusting that you do.
46. Write about your views on drugs and alcohol.
47. What are the 10 ways to win your heart?
48. Top 10 things that you can't go out without.
49. The last argument that you had.
50. Something or someone that never fails to make you better.
Tuesday, 17 December 2013
Sunday, 15 December 2013
Have you thought about what to do this Christmas? Well I haven't thought about it yet.
Here are some of the things that you can do:
Note: I researched this over the internet and so I'm going to write something about it.
1. Christmas caroling.
This is fun especially when you are with your friends. Make sure you have a pleasant voice or else you won't get any "Aguinaldo." (haha just kidding) I haven't tried this yet. In the 21 years of my existence, I have not tried this. I am missing a lot right? :( Sadly, my mom won't let me join other kids when they go Christmas caroling. I don't even know why.
2. Visit old friends and new friends.
Have an old friend that you haven't seen for a long time? You both have a lot of catching up to do and Christmas is the best time to do it. First, there is an occasion. People tend to reschedule those simple gatherings because there's no reason for doing so. Christmas is the best time. It makes you feel good too. Aside from the warm feeling of Christmas in the air, you made someone smile and feel good about themselves.
Sunday, 1 December 2013
Hi. The time right now is 6:48pm.. December 1, 2013.
Ita-taglish ko para mabilis. Kung mababasa mo to ngayon, gabi ng December 1 ko ito sinulat.
Punung puno na ako. Bakit ganun? To start the story. Let me tell you about our kasambahay. I already had a blog about this a few months back but I am having another problem with a different person at dalawang tao po ito. Nakakainis, parang kami pa may kasalanan. Bakit? Ganito kasi yun.
Una sa lahat, yung mag-ina. Majority siguro ng mga amo hindi tatangap ng katulong na mag-ina diba? Pero kami tinanggap namin dahil naawa kami at malapit naman sila samin. Mag-aasikaso sa gawaing bahay pero dahil nga may anak sya, hati ang atensyon nya.
Okay naman sila nung una nilang dating dito.. pero kalaunan, uncontrolled na yung iyak ng anak nya. Iiyak mga 5am.. so nagising na ako nun. Pagkatapos hindi na ako makatulog sa kakaiyak nya na parang sirena. so maya maya tumigil din.. after ilang hours iyak nanaman. halos every hour umiiyak sya ng walang dahilan. Nagrereklamo na din yung mga kapitbahay kasi hindi daw sila makatulog kasi aga aga ang lakas ng iyak. Nakakarindi.